Total Pageviews

Friday 28 September 2018

How I became wife - Part 4

After the amazing night, The  woman in me woke up in full force. The next morning, I got up first when my wife  was still sleeping. I didn't had a bit of makeup or any womanly dress on me. But I still felt submissive seeing my wife. To express my token of submission, I touched her feet. She immediately told "deerga sumangali bhava" and winked. I felt shy and realized that she was acting like sleeping and silently watching what I'm doing. My member got erect suddenly due to the submissive feeling. she lovingly yelled at me saying "Naughty girl!!!" .
         The day went as usual. I started to my office after normal morning rituals. However, she made me touch her feet before leaving home and also made we wear the satin panties under my male dress. the whole day went just normally. I felt the comfort of the satin fabric all the time. I was so energetic and productive the whole day due to the new found source of joy.
        Evening I returned on time and told how I felt the whole day to Radha. She listened calmly with a mild smile in her face. she seem to enjoy seeing me speaking a lot. In mid of the conversation, she mentioned that I show more ladylike gestures. Then only I noticed that, when I tell about my experience, My hands and facial expressions went girly automatically. Just then, I realized that I was doing the same at office also.
       Radha asked me "What do you want to wear tonight?". She was having the same naughty grin on her face as last night. I got what she meant and just replied, whatever my husband wishes for. She laughed and hugged me for a second and went outside of the room. I freshened up myself and applied mild feminine perfume on my body. and just wore my bathrobe and sat on the bed.
      Radha came inside the room after half an hour, I was looking into some mails. She came behind me, hugged and kissed me in my neck. I felt great and responded with a slight moan. She told me that, she want to see my ears pierced and it will make her happy. I always do whatever makes her happy. I told her that I will do it in weekend. She told that,"No need, I want to see my wife's ears pierced now". I just gave a questioning look. She showed me the piercing gun and smiled at me. I got excited and showed my ears eagerly and said "Its all yours honey" and closed my eyes. Basically I liked to submit myself to whatever she wanted to do on me.
      She pierced in my ears. one hole in each ear and asked me "darling, do you want more?". I said no fearing that she may pierce my nose or more holes in my ears. In both the cases, it will be difficult for me to explain to people outside.
      She said, "Don't worry girl, the holes that I'm going to pierce now will not be visible to others". She just read my mind. I said "In that case, its ok honey.". She removed my robe and said that, "Darling, you may have little pain. make yourself comfortable". I was a bit terrified. However, made my mind to bear any pain without crying. She pierced my nipples one by one. It pained like hell but I didn't cried. She progressed and pierced my navel also. Tears rolled down my eyes automatically.
     I felt happy and accomplished once it is done. Radha was so happy and hugged me. She then attached small jewels in the newly pierced holes and let me take rest.




No comments:

Post a Comment